Wall Controller Kit
The Aeratron Wall Controller Kit is specifically designed to give you complete control of the ceiling fan, including switching the fan on or off, turning the light on or off (LED light option only), enabling reversible functionality and controlling all speeds of the fan. Compatible with all Aeratron models.
Note: If you wish to control multiple fans (up to 8), you must purchase a slave controller (1 per additional fan). See accessories below.
- Select the 5 gang switch (LED Light option) to control LED lights.
- A licensed electrician must install the wall controllers, which are voltage free and restricted to not connecting directly to 240V. If these instructions haven't been met, the implications will cause damage to the fan and void it's warranty.
- Installation of a wall control will disable the remote control from further operation.
- A slave controller will function with both the light and without light versions of the wall controller kit.
- A wall controller and slave controller will work together with a maximum of 8 Aeratron ceiling fans connected to the same lighting circuit. In excess of this amount will create a trip in the circuit.
From voice activation and virtually silent operation, through to ENERGY STAR® rated performance, discover all the industry-leading benefits Aeratron Fans offer to both you, your wallet, and the environment.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need an electrician?
All Aeratron fans are designed to allow an easy DIY installation. However, we always recommend seeking the help of a certified electrician.
What's the minium ceiling height requirement?
Under New Zealand standards, the minimum height from the floor to the lowest part of the fan needs to be 2100mm.
If your home has a standard 2400mm stud height, all our ceiling fans can be installed directly onto the ceiling and comply with New Zealand standards.
Do the fans come with a remote?
All of our fans come with a modern remote control which allows you to control the fan’s speed (6 speeds), reverse operation (to improve heating system efficiency) and light (when the optional LED Light Kit is selected).